Pictures taken at the 2014 Waikiki Steel Guitar Festival.
Drag mouse over thumbnails and click to select picture or swipe or use controls for slideshow.
- Sandy Sardinha at the festival sales tent, where featured artist CDs were available for purchase.
- Friends and members of Ke Kula Mele on the lawn. In uniform: Bob Beard and Donald Armstrong. Behind them are Moses Kamai and daughter Manuela.
- Donald Armstrong trying out Sharon Sawdey's vintage Vega lap steel guitar.
- Bobby Ingano trying out the Vega lap steel.
- Maria Au Hoy snaps a picture.
- Some of the Ke Kula Mele Hawai'i musicians. From left: Robert Antonio, Keen Ching, Sid Pang, Donald Armstrong, Zack Pang, and Michiko Akaka.
- Greg Sardinha with a festival guest.
- Dennis Isa, Jimmy Wong and Luana Macariola prepare. Owana Salazar is in the background.
- Bobby Ingano and Jeff Au Hoy with festival guest.
- Ke Kula Mele Hawaii steel guitar student Sharon Sawdey.
- Ke Kula Mele steel guitar student Jimmy Wong.
- Longtime steel guitar supporters Frank and Donna Miller were in the crowd. Frank is also a steel guitarist.
- Ke Kula Mele Hawaii videographer and assistant Ronald Tolentino.
- Maria Au Hoy.
- Owana Salazar and Jeff Au Hoy with Jeff's tripleneck Fender Stringmaster.
- Jeff shows his triple-neck to Henry Wassman III and Bob Beard.
- ''Greenroom'' for Ke Kula Mele Hawaii. Assistants Andrea Tolentino, Dr. Thomas Ching and Pomaika'i Lyman can be seen among the Ke Kula Mele haumana.
- Sharon Sawdey shows her Vega lap steel to Bobby Ingano.
- Dr. Thomas Ching and Keen Ching.
- Pomaika'i Lyman, Greg Sardinha, and Gigi Takaki.
- Robert Antonio, Donald Armstrong, and Henry Wassman III.
- Ke Kula Mele Hawaii hāumana Dennis Isa, Jimmy Wong, Robert Antonio, and Luana Macariola with Owana Salazar in the background.
- Henry Wassman III with Nani.
- Festival closing with ''Hawai'i Aloha."'
Back to Gallery: 2014 Waikiki Steel Guitar Festival
Photography by Collen Ricci ©2014 by Colleen Ricci and HIMELE.