Hawaii News Now Sunrise TV Promotion
Alan Akaka and The Islanders (Kaipo Asing and Gary Aiko) with Pomaika'i Lyman, Malie Lyman and Mark Prucha appeared on Hawaii News Now Sunrise on-air TV segments to promote the 4th Annual Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival.
Drag mouse over thumbnails and click to select picture or swipe or use controls for slideshow.
- Gary Aiko.
- Preparing for the presentation.
- Mālie Lyman and Hawaii News Now Sunrise features reporter Howard Dicus.
- Mālie Lyman and Hawaii News Now Sunrise anchor Steve Uyehara.
- Mālie Lyman singing and playing ''Henehene Kou Aka'' on the air.
- Mālie Lyman on the air.
- Mark Prucha on the air.
- Mālie at the news anchor desk.
- Festival participants and Hawaii News Now Sunrise anchors. Front: Alan Akaka, Malie Lyman, Mark Prucha. Rear: Kaipo Asing, Steve Uyehara, Howard Dicus, Dan Cooke, Gary Aiko.
- On the air.
- On the air.
- Pomaikai Lyman.
- Sound Check.
- The Hawaii News Now Sunrise set.
- Mālie doing a traffic update.
- TV Wave. Front: Mālie Lyman, Mark Prucha. Rear: Kaipo Asing, Rachel Pacarro (HNN Traffic Reporter), Steve Uyehara, Howard Dicus, Dan Cooke, Alan Akaka.
- Mālie and Dan Cooke doing the weather.
- Mālie sees how the weather is done using the green screen.
Back to Gallery: 2013 Waikiki Steel Guitar Festival
Photography by Colleen Ricci ©2013 by Colleen Ricci and HIMELE.